Designed for the shaver who longs for an easier glide, Shave Butter is a translucent shaving cream alternative that helps soften whiskers and enables precise navigation.
- Helps soften hair for maximum glide
- Formulated to be gentle
- Helps reduce the occurrence of ingrown hairs
- Helps to fight razor bumps by providing a smoother shave
- Tested on interns (not animals)
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Propanediol, Avena Sativus (Oat) Kernel Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Dimethiconol, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene.
- Squeeze a half dollar sized amount of butter into your palm.
- Gently pat the butter onto your skin and spread. You want a nice layer across the entire shaveable space.
- Let your skin marinate in the butter for about 15 seconds.
- Shave, preferably with a fresh blade. The butter is semi-clear (So you can see where you’re shaving.)
- Enjoy the buttery smooth skin.